Hello, I’m David, a full-time Manchester wedding photographer, also covering Cheshire, Lancashire, Liverpool and throughout the North-West. I specialise in telling stories, through photographs, of your wedding day. Your wedding is not a photo-shoot, as a documentary wedding photographer I want to capture the emotions, the laughter and fun of your day for real, as it happens.
My style has the perfect blend of documentary wedding photography and natural portraiture. For 90% of your wedding day I am merely a by-stander with a camera to my eye. I watch, listen and wait for moments to unfold, and I artistically record that moment as a photograph. The remaining 10% is undertaking any formal group shots you may want, and a short period of time having beautiful, relaxed and natural photos together. Don’t worry, most couples including those on my website say they are camera shy, but my style is all about you having fun and just being yourselves – no fake poses! The 90%/10% blend is the perfect balance allowing you to fully enjoy your day and have stunning photo memories at the same time.
As a full time professional photographer I have expertise in the use of light, composition, timing and tact. Your wedding day is YOUR wedding day, I never forget that – enjoy every second of it and let me worry about the photographic aspects, creating hundreds of memories for you, without orchestrating your day.
I have built up a reputation for outstanding customer service and the ability to create beautiful wedding photographs without intrusion. You can relax in the knowledge that you’re in the hands of an experienced professional wedding photographer.“You captured so many wonderful moments and we didn’t even know you were there. We absolutely love our wedding photos, the best photographer there is!” Julia & Michael – August 2012
My unobtrusive, relaxed and natural documentary style has made me a highly sought-after Manchester wedding photographer. I cover all the leading wedding venues throughout the North West. My belief is that wedding photography should not be contrived or fake, but should encompass the love, emotions and personality of your day.
As a Manchester wedding photographer, I also cover all the North West. I would love to tell the story of your wedding day. Please get in touch and treat yourselves to the wedding photography you deserve.
All images copyrighted to David Stubbs – North West wedding photographer © 2013